With the advanced digital landscape, data has turned out to be the most precious asset which has the capability to make the best decisions among multidisciplinary sectors. This has resulted in ever increasing demand for skilled professionals in the field of data analytics. Data analytics course provides abundant opportunities to individuals having a dream of pursuing a career in data analytics.
Power of data analytics
Data analytics helps the business to improve their performance, increase revenue and make strategically best decisions. We can also say that data analytics helps the business to understand customer behavior, determine trends, optimize the supply chain, estimate future results, and many more. Data analytics is powerful because it has the ability to get useful insights from the raw data.
Key features of data analytics courses
- Industry-relevant projects: The students work on real-world industry datasets and case studies to get practical know-how and collaborate with organizations to handle complicated issues.
- Comprehensive course contents: The data analytics course covers a wide range of topics, including machine learning, data mining, data visualization, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling.
- Specialized faculty: Seasoned professors and instructors along with industry experts provide mentorship and guidance to the students regarding the latest industry trends.
- Opportunity to widen the network: Seminar, workshops, and networking events helps the students to connect with future employers and industry experts.
Admission requirements for data analytics course at Envision Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated field, like data science, computer science, statistics, or mathematics.
- Strong mathematical skills to analyze data.
- Proficiency in English
Career prospects after course completion
- Data analyst: Pull out valuable insights from the raw data for informed decision-making. You can get an entry-level role as a junior analyst where you have to implement data analyst skills including Python, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Data scientist: Advanced analytical techniques are applied to estimate future trends and results. You have to advance your programming skills, advanced mathematics learning, and machine learning.
- Management: Advancing to the management positions, including analytics manager, senior level analyst, or director of analytics. You must focus on developing your leadership skills.
- Specialist: You can expect a career path as a specialist, like a business analyst, marketing analyst, operations analyst, financial analyst, healthcare analyst, or systems analyst.
- Machine learning engineer: Designing and implementing algorithms that help computers learn from data. Your role is to create perfect machine-learning models for making accurate predictions.
- Data engineer: Collect, maintain, and process data for creating data pipelines and databases.
- Chief data officer: Responsible for data governance, data compliance, and encouraging data-driven initiatives of an organization.
How much you can make?
According to Glassdoor, the average annual pay of several data analyst roles in the United States in November 2021 are as follows:
- Junior analyst: $53,417
- Data analyst: $69,517
- Senior data analyst: $96,809
- Chief data officer (CDO): $189,480
- Data scientist: $117,212
- Business analyst: $77,218
- Financial analyst: $73,725
- Operations analyst: $61,457
- Marketing analyst: $67,319
- Systems analyst: $85,599
- Health care analyst: $74,404
Why data analytics course at Envision Learning?
Begin your journey towards a data analytics career with Envision Learning. Develop employment-ready skills in less than six months. After completing the course, you will get a certificate for your CV along with analytical skills and abilities for the job in several reputed companies.